Diana T. Moore, Ph.D.
Dr. Diana Moore has been teaching adults since 2001, when she began instructing undergraduate and graduate students as a college professor both in person and online. She is a devoted and passionate teacher and is constantly continuing her education in academics and holistic health and wellness. In 2000 she earned a master’s degree in library and information science from Drexel University and a Ph.D. in educational technology from Nova Southeastern University in May of 2014. She is an expert in academic research and online learning pedagogy and has lectured nationwide on a variety of academic subjects, including meditation and the mind-body connection.
Dr. Moore brings her academic expertise in learning and pedagogy combined with her down-to-earth, friendly demeanor to her wellness counseling. She is dedicated to helping her clients and students find success in their endeavors with her. Dr. Moore brings to her wellness counseling a unique and well-rounded knowledge-base. She is a certified professional hypnotherapist and a Reiki Master. She has studied shamanic healing and meditation techniques from a variety of nature-based instructors over the last twenty years, and has taught guided meditation and mindfulness techniques for over fifteen years. She is an accomplished dance and yoga instructor, as well as an Ayurveda wellness consultant and certified holistic nutrition coach.
This extensive and well-rounded training combined with her depth of knowledge enables Dr. Moore to successfully help her clients achieve their health and wellness goals with gentle guidance, knowledgable education, and sweet inspiration.
Maintaining her ties to academia, Dr. Moore is an instructor in the Distance Education Leadership program at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and a nationwide consultant in educational technology with expertise in online learning success and adult learning theory. She is a mother to a tween, yoga-loving daughter and currently resides in beautiful New Hampshire, with her husband, where she enjoys reading, hiking, running, writing, kayaking, traveling to new places, learning new things and inspiring others.
Dr. Diana Moore offers consultations in yoga, meditation, nutrition and Ayurveda in person and via Skype.
- Ph.D., Educational Technology – Nova Southeastern University (2014)
- M.S., Library and Information Science – Drexel University (2000)
- B.A.., History, minor Psychology (Magna Cum Laude) – Indiana University of Pennsylvania (1997)
- Ayurvedic Practitioner — Radiant Living Online School of Ayurveda (In-Progress)
- Plant-Based Nutrition — T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies, Cornell University (2017)
- Yoga and Ayurveda Wellness Consultant — American Institute of Vedic Studies with Dr. David Frawley (2017)
- RYT300, Sun Dog Yoga – Yoga Alliance (2016)
- Ashtanga Primary Series Teacher Training, 40 hours – David Swenson (2016)
- Nutrition Coach – Venice Nutrition (2016)
- Ayurveda Yoga Specialist – Himalayan Institute (2016)
- Life Coach – IAP Career College (2016)
- Barre Instructor – Barre Above (2016)
- RYT200, Riverflow Yoga – Yoga Alliance (2015)
- Yoga Fit Level 1 (2014)
- Spinning Instructor – Mad Dogg Athletics (2014)
- Hypnotherapist – National Guild of Hypnotists (2003)
- Reiki Master – Apollo Center for Well-Being (1999)
- Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution Intensive (6 Months) – David Crow (2017-2018)
- Year of Mindfulness Training – Sounds True (2017-Present)
- Kriya Yoga – Self-Realization Fellowship, Paramahansa Yogananda (2016-Present)
- Ashtanga Yoga – Nancy Gilgoff (2017)
- Ayurvedic Aromatherapy (7-week course) – David Crow (2017)
- Ashtanga for the Rest of Your Life – David Williams (2017)
- Classical Pranayama – Dr. Mahesh Mangalick, Patanjali Yoga & Meditation Center (2016)
- Yoga Therapy, Yoga Life Institute (150 Hours, 2016)
- Trauma-Informed Yoga Teacher (14-Hour Training) – Shanthi Project (2016)
- Moon Salutations, Prana Vinyasa, Meditations for Awakening and Realization – Siva Rhea (2015)
- Mat Pilates – AFAA (2015)
- Yoga Lean – Yoga Fit (2014)
- CPR/AED/First Aid (Child & Adult) – (Current)
View my academic CV here.